Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Balenciaga(esque) bling


I love jewellery especially on other people, but on myself I'm never sure. I don't really wear very much, just the same few pieces every day (wedding rings mainly). When I do wear jewellery it tends to be a statement necklace or earrings, never rings. I never feel the mix of classic and costume jewellery really blend, and my engagement ring trumps any from the high street.

However I have changed my mind! After seeing other bloggers rocking balenciaga-esque rings I had to give it a go. These rings from Asos were a great find and at only £12 how could I resist!

I wore them the other night at a hen do where the dress code was all black. Wearing these rings brought interest and fun to my outfit, and worked well as a statement hand of jewellery which didn't clash with my other hand of classic jewellery.

Follow me in Instagram @floflocam

Rings - Asos similar here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment